Who doesn’t love the warm and gooey center of a chocolate lava cake? But if you’re looking for an eggless version, fear not - we have the perfect recipe for you! Learn how to make a delicious and decadent eggless chocolate lava cake with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Introduction to making a perfect Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake
This chocolate lava cake recipe is so easy to make and it's absolutely delicious! It's a perfect dessert for any occasion, and it's sure to be a hit with your family and friends. This cake is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. And it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
What You Need to Make this Delicious Chocolate Lava Cake
You will need the following ingredients to make this delicious chocolate lava cake:
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 gm Linoui dark chocolate chips
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
-2 large eggs, beaten
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Firstly, sieve 12 cups flour, 14 cups cocoa powder, 12 cups powdered sugar, 14 teaspoons baking soda, 12 teaspoons baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Also, add 1 tsp vanilla extract and ¼ cup oil/butter.
- With the help of a whisk, combine half a cup of milk with the mixture.
- Gradually add more milk until the batter is well combined and smooth.
- Make sure to get flowing consistency cake batter.
- Grease the ramekins or aluminum molds with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into ¾ of the prepared moulds.
- Each cup should also be filled with a few chocolate chips. The chocolate chips should be gently pushed into the batter with the help of a spoon.
- Preheat and bake for 15 minutes at 180-degree Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes before removing it.
- Now scrape the sides with a knife and invert onto the plate, pat gently.
- Serve eggless chocolate lava cake immediately.
Tips for Making a Perfectly Decadent Chocolate Lava Cake
There are a few key things to keep in mind when making a chocolate lava cake. First, be sure to use high-quality chocolate. This will make a big difference in the taste of your cake.
Second, be careful not to over or under-bake the cake. The center should be cooked through, but still slightly gooey.
Finally, don't be afraid to experiment with different flavors. Try adding a little peppermint extract or espresso powder to the batter for a unique twist.